- (1 lb) Beef, Ground
- (1 Tablespoon) Ketchup
- (1 teaspoon) Dijon Mustard
- (1 teaspoon) Hot sauce (optional)
- (1 teaspoon) Garlic Powder
- (1 teaspoon) Onion Powder
- (1/2 teaspoon) Seasoned Salt
- (1/2 teaspoon) Pepper
- (1 1/2 cups) Macaroni
- (3 1/2 cups) Broth (or water)
- (1/2 cup) Sour Cream
- (2 cups) Freshly Shredded Cheese (Cheddar or any variety of your choice)
In a large skillet, cook ground beef over medium high heat until no longer pink.
Reduce heat to low and add the ketchup, mustard, hot sauce, seasonings, macaroni and broth to the pan and stir well to combine.
Cover and simmer for 12-15 minutes until macaroni is cooked through.
Remove pan from heat and stir in the sour cream.
Return the pan to the warm burner and stir in the shredded cheese until well combined.