- (1 lb) Pork Medium Seasoned Breakfast Sausage
- (1) medium apple, peeled and chopped
- (1) medium onion, chopped
- (1/2 cup) chopped celery
- (3 cups) cooked long grain rice
- (1/2 cup) raisins
- (1/3 cup) minced fresh parsley
- (1 Tbsp) brown sugar
- (1/2 tsp) sea salt
- (1/4 tsp) ground allspice
- (1/4 tsp) ground cinnamon
- (1/8 tsp) pepper
In a large skillet, cook the sausage, apple, onion and celery over medium heat until the sausage is no longer pink; drain. (If you use pastured pork, draining is likely not necessary)
Stir in the remaining ingredients.
Transfer to a baking dish. Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 25-35 minutes or until heated through.